Site Łodygowice
History The existing church was built in 1634 ? 1636 in the place of chapel of St. Bishop Stanislav of 13th century. The sanctuary is built in log structure made of larch wood. Separately standing belfry was annexed to the church in 1644. Presbyterium was enlarged in 1687 and the aisle was extended in 1748 ? 1799 which is the period of construction of side chapel of the Rosary Mother of God and St. Francesco of Assisi. The presbytery adjoins from the eastern side to the Ogrojec chapel with a statue of Solicitous Christ. Tower with a room and dome-shaped cap was annexed in 1797. The church is encircled with enclosed chapels. The roof of the sanctuary is covered with shingles. There are eight altars inside the sanctuary. The main one is in Rococo style, the altar of the Baby Christ and of the Holy Heart of Christ in the neo-gothic style from 1914, the altar of the Mother of God Częstochowská, Rosary Mother of God, St. Joseph and St. Anthony?s altar in Baroque style.
Masses Sunday ? 7.30, 9.30, 11.00, 18.00, (17.00)
Saturday ? 18 00 (17.00)
Contact. Parish of St. Šimon and Juda Tadeáš in Łodygowice ul. Jana Pawła II 334-325 Łodygowice
telefon: +48 33 863 11 00
|